Monday, November 8, 2010

DSD freebie #1!!! "Everyone's Favorite Mutt" mini kit!

Well hey there scrappers!!! How did your DSD weekend go? Mine went well :) I only bought a few things but I downloaded SOOOO many freebies..tons of blog trains going on! If you haven't checked out Scrapmatters' BT or DSA's BT ...you simply must! I think you're on a time clock too so get downloading!!! :)

I snagged 2 items from Tracie Stroud that I can't wait to scrap with! I will spotlight them sometime next week hopefully :)

But first, before you go, I am kicking off a week of freebies for you here on my blog!!!

For all of my talented, wonderful, lovely MouseScrappers friends in particular I bring you:

"Everyone's Favorite Mutt" mini kit
 
-freebie link expired-


Check back tomorrow for more freebies!!!!

Only 38 days till I'm back to the magic!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the adorable freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing! I loved your Halloween Kit and have used it several times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so welcome ladies, thanks for being nice enough to leave me some love!

    Hey Ruby, send me links to some of your pages on MouseScrappers or to my email, I'd love to see them!

    ReplyDelete