Monday, May 9, 2011

As promised, a sneak peek of my upcoming collection :)

The final touches are being put on to my Mouse & Friends Collection. It's going to feature 7 individual mini-kits. They will also be available for bulk purchase if you would like.

Since Mouse Scrappers 2nd birthday is coming up and I am participating in the blog hop, I will also be sending out a coupon code with that download in order to save you a few bucks on the M&F Collection :)

To continue the celebration I will also be re-releasing some of my retired freebies which will be available on later on in May along with the blog hop :)

Alrighty, here it is...this collection is really going to be HUGE! There will be 40+ papers..no final total on the elements yet..and atleast 7 alphas, perhaps 8...still working on it :)....



 Questions? Comments? Thoughts? 
Comment me here (make sure I can contact you back somehow!!)
or you can
email me at: Disney_Kayla@yahoo.com

 TTFN!!

2 comments:

  1. Bring it on - I can hardly wait!
    Perkypine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that preview. It looks like a charm bracelet!

    ReplyDelete