REMINDER: Please say thank you to the designers on their blog or 4shared sites so they know we appreciate them! :)
Today is the first day that "Just So Scrappy" is giving away this cute brag book. Perhaps some of you might like it for Jungle Cruise photos or Animal Kingdom perhaps? (it's a long post so make sure you scroll all the way to the bottom to find the freebie)
Isn't this super cute!?!? I think this could definitely be used for some Princess layouts!!
Perhaps for Pop Century layouts?? I haven't been to WDW so I don't know if this fits or not. Still cute though.
(PLEASE be sure to tell this designer thank you if you download because she has been under-appreciated lately and I think it's just a shame because her work is cute!!)
Also, be sure to check out her other posts recently for more from this kit.
Alrighty, I'm off for the day.



Thanks for posting these Kayla!!!
ReplyDelete