I decided since that many of the ladies on MouseScrappers have their own blogs that I should get one for myself too!! :) Please stick with me while I tweak the look and layout!! I will probably only post about once a week or so. Eventually I am going to start giving some type of Disney freebies away while I practice the new designs skills that I am learning.
First off, I want to offer a free template pack to anyone who wants to "follow" me on my blog. This is going to last from now until September 1st! So if you have blogger, Facebook, or Twitter please add me on one of those. Once you have added me send me an email (see the sidebar for my email address) and let me know your first name, which site/sites you added me on, and what your screen name is there. Once you have done this I will send you a template pack and if I get over 25 people I will also give away a new Disney word art pack to everyone.
Have a magical day!
Welcome to the blogosphere! Hope to see great things from you! BTW I'm sparklehal @ mousescrappers!
ReplyDeleteCool..I recognized your name from there :) Thanks! I will start sending out template packs soon!
ReplyDeleteCongrats for your new blog, I´m also new in the blog thing, so now we are two MS newbies!!!
ReplyDelete