Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The first ever hybrid challenge coming to MouseScrappers tomorrow!!!

Sorry it's been awhile since an update. Life is getting hectic. Just found out I will be getting my braces off in 3 weeks!!! So excited!! I've only worn them for a little over a year. Lost another 3 pounds...go me! :) In more not-so-exciting news I had to take on a 3rd class in order to graduate on time. So now I'm so swamped but lately I've still found a little time to scrap. Just did a 2 pager and a single pager in the last few days.

Anyways, yep..tomorrow I will be posting the templates and the instructions for the first ever hybrid challenge at MouseScrappers. I am so excited and hope that many people will want to join in!! See you in the forum tomorrow!! The challenge will be to create ATLEAST 2 autograph book pages. More details to be released... :)

Looks like 112 days till I'm in my happy place :)
Buh-bye for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment