Yesterday I got my braces removed as I'm sure you heard through Twitter or Facebook. I'm super happy. However things have been rather hectic with school, hosting challenges at MS, and a few other personal things. I was working on a freebie for awhile but decided I really didn't want to rush it. So instead I created a simple wordart freebie for you all! :)
{in ZIP format}
and please let me know what you think!
Oh yes, and one more thing! I managed to set aside a little
bit of time this afternoon to participate in MouseScrappers' Speed Scrap
#20 hosted by Krista (aka Sahlin).
bit of time this afternoon to participate in MouseScrappers' Speed Scrap
#20 hosted by Krista (aka Sahlin).
Here's what I came up with!
![]() |
| See the credits here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=7017 |
Have a magical week!!!
-Kayla


Hi Kayla, got your WA! I think it´s fantastic, can´t wait to use it!!! Keep on!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!
ReplyDelete