Monday, September 20, 2010

Halloweentime freebies 2 & 3!!!

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a nice weekend! My fiance and I sure did. We went to the movies yesterday to see "The Town" (I give it 4/5 stars) and "Devil" (I give it 1.5/5 stars). We were going to go out to the Disney Outlet at Arizona Mills Mall but didn't get around to it. But Steven has promised that we will go next weekend so I have something to look forward to!

We also watched the premier of "Boardwalk Empire" on HBO...did anyone else watch it?

Anyways, okay everyone..I really need your help! I need you to spread the word about my blog!!! I feel like my freebies are being neglected because I haven't generated enough traffic here yet! So please tell your friends!! I will be very thankful for your help!

Here are the next 2 freebies in the mini kit.....
**Sorry the previews are fuzzy, it doesn't reflect the resolution
of the products at all, just the previews here**
Download expired!

Download expired!

Enjoy and let me know what you think!!
-Kayla

4 comments:

  1. Kayla, you are doing some amazing work! I love these and I am so excited to be able to use them after my upcoming vacation to Disneyland! I will be spreading the word!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these are super cute. I know I will get tons of use from those doodly borders!

    Andrea
    (tukogirl on mousescrappers)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kayla both freebies are great!!! Love the frames they are just beautiful!!! And the doodles I can´t wait to use them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kayla! Cute frames!

    ReplyDelete