Friday, September 17, 2010

Halloweentime kicks off at the Disneyland Resort today..and so do my Halloweentime freebies!!!

Hi everyone!

I don't know about you but I am so bummed that I can't be at Disneyland for Halloweentime that kicked off today! I am hearing both Haunted Mansion Holiday and Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy opened with 40-60 minute wait times! I would wait for HMH!!!! I think I love the holiday overlay more than the real ride.

I also stopped by to drop off a freebie for you all. I pretty sad that my last freebie has only received 3 downloads! :( I don't think enough people are reading this yet. Anyways, here's your little freebie to kick off Halloweentime, even if you're not at Disney! :)

**LINKS WILL ONLY BE UP FOR ONE WEEK SO DOWNLOAD NOW**

Here's the preview...

Download expired! (it's in ZIP format)
&
please let me know what you think!!!

Enjoy!!!!
I'm off to the Disney Store this weekend to buy some t-shirts!

5 comments:

  1. Super Cute ... thanks Kayla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Kayla! Love your pumpkin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect, thank you so much! I will be leaving for Disneyland in two weeks and will have lots of Halloweentime pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kayla. Ill be using at my future MNSSHP soon
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love this. thanks for sharing! Im posting these tommorrow on my blog!

    ReplyDelete