I am so super excited but also super rushed now. I'm planning to make up an autograph book in a hurry to take with me to the party on October 28th.
Who's my favorite villain, you ask? Why, it's Captain Hook, of course!
But, I have to say, the Little Mermaid was my favorite movie when I was little, and that Ursula still creeps me out lol. I hope she doesn't win! In all honesty, Maleficent has really been a front runner and I think she will "take the cake" this year.
You can still vote for the "baddest" villain on www.Disneyland.com/Halloween until October 28th and the winner will be announced at the Villain party.
One thing I am REALLY looking forward to is Club Skellington and I truly hope I get to meet Jack & Sally!!! They are also having these Haunted Cruises on Mark Twain Riverboat so I'm just dying to see what that will be like.
As far as the autograph book goes, I'm running around trying to come up with pages for characters I will possibly be meeting...
I made a list of potential pages I want to create:
Maleficent
Evil Queen
Jafar
Ursula
Captain Hook
Cruella
Pirates
Jack & Sally
Mickey
Minnie
Donald
Goofy
Pluto
Red Queen
Pooh & pals
Critter Pals (from Splash Mtn)
Toy Story Pals
Jafar
Ursula
Captain Hook
Cruella
Pirates
Jack & Sally
Mickey
Minnie
Donald
Goofy
Pluto
Red Queen
Pooh & pals
Critter Pals (from Splash Mtn)
Toy Story Pals
Anyone else have any ideas of ones that I might be missing? I will also include some blank pages for unexpected characters as well, but I wanted to make sure I had the most popular or the most expected ones. Drawing from the Disney Parks Blog, these were the only ones I could think of. Any suggestions would be helpful :)
Also, be sure to follow along with me on Twitter if you wish!! I will have a full trip report available here on Halloween weekend! :)
-Kayla

Congrats Kayla! Enjoy the party!!! I made pages of Tigger, Buzz and Woody for the HC#1, PM me if you want them!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, i am soooo exited for you!!! Congratulations! Can't
ReplyDeletewait to hear more about it!