Tuesday, October 19, 2010

You asked for it.... & Villains Victory Party autograph book preview :)

Well thank you so much to everyone who's been leaving me feedback in the poll for the Halloweentime mega add-on that Kathleena will be giving away for her participation prize for her challenge at MouseScrappers in November.

I can tell you that there will definitely be several solid papers and as many Mouse-type elements as I can cram into the add-on.

Leave me some suggestions below for anything slightly or extremely specific you'd like to see in the add-on!

In other news, I haven't had time at ALL for layouts or anything lately. I am 2 weeks away from graduating and simply swamped. However, I did finish my Villains Victory Party autograph book over the weekend and sent the pages to be printed on Sunday night. They have been shipped and should be here by next Monday! I will also be creating a tutorial on how I put together my book so that if you like my method, you can try it out yourself. It's truly very easy! :)

Here are watermarked previews of a few pages:


COVER
(made using "It's Good To Be Bad" by Brittish Designs)

 MICKEY
(made using "It's Good To Be Bad" & "Mouse Buttons" by Brittish Designs)

 MINNIE
(made using "It's Good To Be Bad" by Brittish Designs)

EVIL QUEEN
(made using "It's Good To Be Bad" by Brittish Designs)

 CRUELLA
(made using "It's Good To Be Bad" by Brittish Designs)
 JACK SKELLINGTON
(made using "A Halloween Nightmare" by Brittish Designs)

SALLY
(made using "A Halloween Nightmare" by Brittish Designs)

These autograph pages wouldn't have been possible without all of the lovely kits from Brittish Designs! So thanks Britt, your talents are very much adored and appreciated!!!

Well, gotta run, can't believe we leave a week from tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. WOW, you did a great job on your autograph pages. You must be soooo
    excited!

    ReplyDelete