Thursday, October 21, 2010

"This is Halloween, this is Halloween"...well, 10 days away it is! :)

So..here we are, 10 days away from Halloween, how crazy is that? It's so weird, I finally just got used to writing 2010 instead of 2009 and here we are, just a few months away from 2011.


Now, I am also 1 week away from attending the Villains Victory Party at Disneyland. I seriously don't know what to expect so it's going to be nuts I'm sure. Also, tomorrow I will be able to call and make all of my Priority Seating reservations for the December trip! Yayyy. So only 54 days from today we will be leaving for our big trip! :)

If anyone is curious about where I am planning to book, tune in tomorrow and I'll post a list of places with reviews.

Now, since I am absolutely giddy for Haunted Mansion Holiday in a week I have whipped up a couple freebies for all of my scrapper pals :)


First up, it's.... "Happy Haunts: Regular" Word Art Pack
 
 Next up I have... "Happy Haunts: Seasonal" Word Art Pack

PLEASE NOTE....these are: created at 300dpi, PNG files, a few pieces are available in multiple colors, and DROP SHADOWS ARE FOR THE PREVIEWS ONLY! :)

Thanks for stopping by, and go scrap something magical!!!


2 comments: