Hi everyone,
If you were following me on Twitter yesterday you might have seen the posts about how I lost all of my LOs. I seriously broke down crying because I couldn't find them.
I'm glad I had lots of people to say nice things to make me feel better. Carol from MS suggested a program for me to use and I was able to retrieve maybe 5 or 6 files that I can still use, which is better than nothing for sure. I still don't know what happened to everything, especially since I had used it the day before. If you want to read all of the comments & suggestions that I got, go to the MS forum HERE.
Thanks again everyone for your support!! I am going to be starting over this weekend from the beginning. I'm hoping I can finally get my first book printed by January.
Alrighty, now onto the good news for YOU! To those of you who missed my Halloweentime kit, you're getting another shot...PLUS..a bonus MEGA add-on.
I promise you, it's going to be huge! To those of you who already have the kit, you'll atleast want to participate to get that add-on!! How do you get it, you ask? Well I spoke with Kathleena from MS about how she needed a Participation Prize for her Speed Scrap (to be held the week of November 22...actual date to be added soon!). I am super excited cuz that's also my birthday week so I'm thinking of a new Disney Birthday type kit...still not sure if I will be able to work that in yet.
So tell me, what types of things would you like to see in the Halloweentime mega add-on? :) Take the poll on the right!
Thanks for your input & please...remember to back up your precious files!!!
Have a magical weekend everyone!
YAY! I am so glad to hear this will be available as a SS prize.
ReplyDeleteI love your your Halloween Kit. I used the crinkle Mickey's on my layout for the last speed scrap at MS's! I hope I am able to participate in the one with the add-on!
ReplyDeleteYAY! I am sooo glad this worked out and you are giving this as a prize. I was very bummed that I missed the links to all of the cool elements while I was on vacation and I NEED all of this cute stuff! great job! Can't wait to see what you come up with!
ReplyDelete