Friday, March 18, 2011

As per a request, here is a freebie for you :)

A fellow MouseScrapper inquired to me on Twitter about my Fantasmic poster extraction from a layout I posted yesterday..well Miss Heather, here you go. Hope everyone else finds it useful as well :)

Here's my layout...



and here's the freebie!! :)

Fantasmic! Sticker

-freebie link expired-

& please let me know what you think!!!
-Kayla

8 comments:

  1. As Stacey would say "Ah-May-Zing"! Thanks, Kayla!

    - Kimberly/PrincessMouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Kayla! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kayla...I could never do an extraction like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love this ... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing! This is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute! Can't wait to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's awesome!!!! Thanks a bunch

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome sticker...I just found your blog today...anyway you are going to be selling these or make them free again? =)

    ReplyDelete