Sunday, March 20, 2011

How about another freebie? Mouse & Friends: Cardstocks!

Hey everyone, I'm getting ready to head home tonight from housesitting/dog sitting for my Grandma for the past 8 days. She also has a surgery this week in which I need to be here to take care of her after she gets home. So I will have some design & scrap time on my hands before Disneyland next weekend :)

The preview I have for you today is called...

"Mouse & Friends: Cardstocks"



This is free, but you gotta work for this one!!  
In order to obtain this freebie I'd like you to email me at disney_kayla @ yahoo .com (with no spaces, only did spaces to avoid spam bots!). When you email me make your subject "Mouse & Friends". In the email I'd like you to tell me what your favorite freebie of mine has been so far...and that's it! :) Feel free to leave comments below with any questions! :)

This paper pack does coordinate with my upcoming "Mouse & Friends: Argyles" freebie so you won't want to miss it! :)

TTFN! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment