Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mouse & Friends Collection part 1 and a REMINDER!

Hey everyone :)

Quick reminder, if you want to snag my "Mouse & Friends: Cardstocks" freebie then you need to look a few entries back and find out how to get it! Here's another peek at it...

"Mouse & Friends: Cardstocks"



My life is a roller coaster these days! Still taking care of my Grandma till Friday. Then a special weekend with my honey bunny <3. I made dinner for everyone tonight and I got rave reviews. I just love making people happy :)

So in the spirit of that, I'm gonna make some of my scrapping family happy too, by releasing the first freebie from my "Mouse & Friends Collection"!!! I give you....

Mouse & Friends: Photo Corners


-freebie link expired-
Please enjoy and let me know what you think!
-Kayla

4 comments:

  1. Love the photo corners ... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute!
    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Jun. 03, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. link has expired on this one!

    ReplyDelete