Friday, March 18, 2011

Some new freebies are coming...

Hi everyone,

Of course I've let the ball drop again on my blog..eh, I just don't have time to post everyday like some of you Superwomen out there! :)

So I've been working on designing more, slowly learning..hopefully my stuff will get better with time.

Here are 2 previews of just some of the freebies coming up...

"Mouse & Friends: Argyles"


"Tissue Paper Mouse Heads"



There are few more I'm working on that aren't perfected yet as well. These 2 particular freebies will have more details coming soon. One may be given away in an upcoming MS challenge and the other will be given here on my blog.

Also, did you miss my last challenge at MouseScrappers? This was the PP...
If you missed it and want this element pack then drop me a comment here or message me at MS. Here's a layout using "Living On The Edge: Pack 1"....


That's it for now, check back next week for some freebie fun!!
-Kayla

6 comments:

  1. It all looks great ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely as always, glad you're back. Even if its for a minute or two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I miss this on MS?!?! I'd love to have it if I still can!!

    tukogirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies!

    Andrea, I'll PM you at MS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I just started @ Mousescrappers, and missed this challenge. Those templates look amazing! If you could PM them, I'd be grateful! My name is CoralTurtle @ Mousescrappers. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just started posting at Mousescrappers within the last month. I'd appreciate it if you could send me your "Living on the Edge" templates. They look like so much fun. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete